A Summer with the Shiba Inu
This summer, Syd, a Shiba Inu, is on a trip to the Island of Strands. She gets back in touch with her old friend Max and meets a mysterious Labrador retriever named Quei-Li. With her friends, old and new, Syd rediscovers her old urban jaunts and favourite street foods. However, her fond memories of this city perhaps aren't what they seem…
- Technology is ahead of our current world, but us humans can see the parallels and similarities to present time.
- Why does it seem like Quei-Li knows much, much more about Syd than she lets on? What are her motives?
- Syd in turn is trying to find out something about Quei-Li and her brother...
- What is "The System" and the effects of it measuring and dictating the value of each individual dog?
- On a lighter note: Gorgeous art based on real locations and local street food are a feast for the eyes.
- Multiple story branches as you find out the truth behind Syd, Quei-Li, and Max and their relation to "The System".
- Steam features planned: Steam achievements, trading cards, badges, backgrounds, and emoticons
We've noted that the browser version may have slow loading times, so feel free to download the Windows and Mac demo as well!
Quilly (Quill Studios), Bella H. (Freelancer), ds-sans (Freelancer), Music: http://www.purple-planet.com
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.